If you have 25 minutes to spare, try this one out.
This was a nice mix of heavier kettlebells and some body weight stuff with the USA.
I did this workout on Monday with my client/friend/favorite accountant and book keeper, Laura E.
I’m starting to work some kettlebells back into the mix a little.
Get as many rounds as you can in 25 minutes (you should get at least 5 rounds of this)
- 5/5 kettlebell push presses or jerks ( I used a 32kg)
- 10 body weight rows (challenge yourself by moving your fee way forward, and hands should touch the chest with each rep.)
- 15 kettlebell swings (32kg)
- 20 (10r/10l) suspended 1 leg squats off the USA
- 25 prone suspended knees to chest
Take minimal rest between rounds.
BTW, we’re still running our $1 special.
Take advantage now and get immediate access to our daily workouts and
video library with a ton of instructional video and workouts!
If you don’t have a USA, you should get one!