Thanks to all that came out for the free strength seminar!
It was a complete success.
I won’t go into complete detail.
Those of you who showed up know how much great info you took away from this.
A HUGE thank you to the following people who contributed and helped us out!
- Chris Reed who came all the way down from Toronto only to turn around and go right back to Canada when he was finished presenting his Olympic Lifting progressions. Chris was kind enough to give away his Olympic Lifting Manual to all the attendees.
- Zach Even Esh put together a killer sand bag workout and talked about program design. Zach always does a fantastic job and is an incredible motivator.
- Pamela MacElree is master of the Kettlebell. She’s also one of the strongest women that I know. She put together an incredible presentation on the get up and windmill and progressions for each one.
- Chris Rossomando of Reverb Strength, Long Branch, NJ put together some great info on nutrition and food combining with some great handouts for all attendees.
- G.R Hoff sent over an amazing and detailed ebook on Tempo running which also included a “How to train for The Warrior Challenge”.
- Chandler Marchman of “Swole Patrol” fame, sent over an easy to follow power lifting template. I will email this to all the attendees.
- Andres Gonzalez did an incredible job helping me keep the Training Room organized during the event. He was constantly asking me if I needed help.
- John Gaglione stepped in last minute and did a section on power lifting including the deadlift, squat/front squat, press
- Paul Reddick, who is always there when I need him was the one who gave me the idea of having this seminar. Not to mention, he bought everyone lunch that day.
BTW, I still haven’t heard from Charles Staley about getting money refunded back from him for not showing up!!!
I check out some of scenes below!
For those who showed up, we asking for a testimonial from you!
Think of this as payment for this great day.
BTW, we will be running our next kettlebell certification course on the weekend of June 11 and 12.
Go here to get the early bird special!
Some Scenes from Saturday!