We had such a great day yesterday at the grand opening.
Thanks to all that came out to train and hang out with us.
We had over 20 people for each class and then hung out and afterward for some great conversation.
Christie Rampone was kind enough to bring all three of her Olympic metals, and made herself available for pictures and autographs.
She will be also be training with us this week before she goes back to train with her team.
We had great training sessions at 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30.
Here’s what we did:
1 minute work intervals with 30 second rest x 4 rounds non stop.
We offered many options in this workout to make it possible for anyone to do.
- Walk lunges, reverse lunges or sand bag stair runs
- Dumbell or kettlebell see saw presses
- knees to chest or hanging knee raises
- single or double kettlebell alternate arm cleans
- alternate arm ring rows, rope climb or peg board
- walkouts, power wheel rollouts or power wheel walks.