We are very excited to be taking on some new projects for 2014!
We always get excited about new stuff…
New programs create an opportunity to make YOU and US better!
You may have noticed that several surveys went out in the past few months.
We are now responding to YOUR needs.
Here’s a list of what’s coming…
We will keep you posted about specific start up dates on some of these.
- 5 am class in Manasquan starts January 5 and will run on Mondays and Fridays only on trial basis ( need at least 5 people to commit)
- 7:30 class in Manasquan starts January 5 (Monday and Friday only)
- Strength Lab (T-Lab) in Avon will start in mid January and will run Monday through Thursday in a soon-to-be remodeled room ( 6-8 am and 6-8 pm time slots)
- Boxing class in Manasquan: Free one month trial will start in mid-January and will run on Sundays at 10:30 am and Wednesdays at 7:30 am.
Stay tuned for specifics!
Other Programs and Seminars
- Christie Rampone (8 week) Winter Female Strength and Conditioning Camp January 13-March 5 in Manasquan (Register here)
- FREE Kids Nutrition seminar January 16 at 7pm in Manasquan. (Register here)
- Olympic Weight Lifting Seminar with Traci Jessop January 25 and Feb 8 (Register here)
- More Youth Fitness Classes added to the schedule. Next session in Manasquan starts 1/6 (Register here)
Also make sure to sign up for the Winter Games!
Proceeds from this go to Manasquan Recreation.
This event is for everyone!
Don’t be intimidated by the events, you will get to choose your weight and your event.
Have a great weekend…
Happy New Year!