Golden Gloves Boxing at The Training Room in Manasquan
Learn the “sweet science” from the ground up!
Have you ever tried boxing?
Boxing is an unbelievably fun way of getting fit and lean while building self confidence and learning a skill.
We will be running a one month trial for our brand new boxing program starting on Sunday 2/26 at 10:30 am in our Manasquan location.
We are fortunate enough to have Dan “Boxing Dan” Doyle from NJ Golden Gloves running this program.
Boxing Dan has told us that it is his intention to “teach” people how to box and not to play “pitty pat” on the bags or mitts!
If you wish to learn how to box from World class coach, show up on Sunday and enjoy a FREE one month trial!
In addition to Sundays at 10:30, Boxing Dan will be also holding class on Tuesdays at 7:30 am.
If you have your own gloves, wraps and jump rope bring them and be prepared to go to work!
If not, we do have a couple pair of gloves, some wraps and jump ropes at the TR.
Space is limited for this program, so please drop a comment down below and let us know if you are coming!
Here’s a info little on Boxing Dan…
Daniel J Doyle
- President and franchise holder of the New Jersey Golden Gloves. A non-profit organization that, through amateur boxing promotes, pride, leadership, dedication and social awareness.
- Head trainer, and coach, of the Middletown PAL Boxing Club , Middletown NJ which is non-profit organization that offers the residents of Middletown and the surrounding Bay-Shore area exposure to the sport of Boxing.
- Coaches Chairman of USA Boxing NJ which is nominated position that required the education, training, and oversight of all amateur coaches in the state of New Jersey.
- 2012 New Jersey Amateur Boxing Coach of the Year (as voted on by NJ Hall of Fame/ USA Boxing NJ)
- Level 3 Coach USA Boxing
- NJ State Clinician for USA Boxing
- CPR Certified
- NJ State Boxing Team Head Coach 2008/2009/2010
- NJ Golden Gloves Head Coach 2007/2008/2009/2010
- 20 years of active competitive experience
- State Licensed and Certified, Professional Trainer/Corner man
Yes, and Boxing Dan has been a long time member and coach at The Training Room who walks the walk!