Classic Conditioning at it’s Best!
We’re going old school on Thursday with this classic conditioning circuit done Training Room styel!
We haven’t done one of these in a long time so show up, work hard and enjoy an hour with your friends!
Warrior Challenge registration is LIVE!
Please go HERE to register ASAP and start raising funds for Taskforce Dagger Foundation.
Please share with your freinds and teammates/gymmates.
We are ALSO in need of volunteers for the event.
Please contact Tom Coleman AKA…T-RIGGS at [email protected]
Here are some cool drone shots from Warrior Challenge a few years back!
Classic Conditioning Circuit for Thursday!
Here are the intervals per round..
There will be a 1 minute rest between each round.
- 20/10 x 2
Here’s the 8 exercise conditioning circuit with options for ALL levels to choose from:
- Air squats, split squats or squat jumps
- Mountain climbers, sliding mountain climbers or shoulder taps
- Jump pulls or NO jump pull
- Battle ropes, rope slams or intertia wave
- Shuttle run or quick steps (Low impact can be marches or rower)
- swings or body weight hinges/jumps
- slamball or sledge hits
- bike or ski erg
Here’s a helpful salm ball video for you to check out!
Now go out and enjoy your Thursday!