Do Difficult Things!
The only way to improve is to challenge yourself with difficult things consistently!
Doing things that you don’t like consistently will make you physically and mentally stronger!
Many of us look at the these workouts posted each day and some of us don’t!
Some of us ALSO decide NOT to come to the gym because they don’t like a particular workout.
Chances are, this is the workout you SHOULD be doing (the one you don’t like).
The reason why (at The Training Room) we like to repeat certain workouts consistently is SO improvement happens.
BECAUSE is gives ALL of us goals to train for and achieve!
They’re also FUN and create a team bonding experience!
Let us revisit this!
- Being strong makes every day tasks easier
- Strength can be put to good use when helping others do physical choars.
- Being a stronger version of yourself enhances the fun physical activities you do making them more enjoyable.
- A strong body can help prevent injury and illness.
- Helps you recover faster from from injury.
- Perform fun physical activities later in life.
- Build stronger bones and tendons.
- Help to optomize hormone levels.
- Increase energy levels.
- Build self confidence.
- Look better.
- Feel better.
What are some of your favorite biproducts of being a STRONG human?
Let’s hear it in the comment section!
Speaking of strength…
Thursday is Man Maker/Woman Maker day!
Work hard, work smart, move with a purpose, ask questions and try some new things that will help you be STRONGER!
Here are the options…
There will be 3 different options of man/woman makers to choose from.at The Training Room on Thursday!
Pick your option and let it rip!
Option 1 – use kettebells or dumbells and go heavier for a strength focus.
Man Maker 5-6 Sets of 5 Reps for STRENGTH focus.
Use round 1 as more of a warm-up
Here’s a DEMO
This is BEST done while alternating sets with a partner.
One partner works while the other recovers.
ONE REP =
- Push Up – Row R
- Push Up – Row L
- Clean / Squat/ Press
For those of you who want a more cardio…
25 Minute AMRAP!
Man makers PLUS 250 Cardio after each set of 5 reps!
- row 250
- bike 500
- ski 250
- run around the building (both gyms)
30/20 x 6 rounds as a circuit
- 1 arm row
- 1arm clean or high pull
- 1 or 2 arm squat press
- Ab choice
- Cardio choice
Let us know which one you did and how you liked it!
Have an amazing Thursday!