"The Jersey Grind"
Use two bells of the same weight that are managable when pressed and held in the overhead position. Go through this cicuit using these two bells continuously for 20 second intervals non-stop until you complete the entire circuit. After completing the circuit, rest for one minute and repeat 4-5 more times.
This ciruit will hit just about every muscle group in your body with a large focus on your mid-section and grip. This will only take up about 15 minutes of your time!
Here’s the deal: The Gym Boss Timer works great for this workout.
- Clean and press up the two bells and hold in the overhead postion for 20 seconds while walking around.
- Transition emediately to the rack postion while stll walking around the room for 20 seconds.
- Farmers walk for 20 seconds.
- But the bells down on their sides about shoulders width apart and do pushups off the bells for 20 seconds(using the full range of motion).
- Stand the bells up and proceed to a renegad row for 20 seconds.
- Stand up with the bells on either side of your feet for suit case dead lifts.
- Rest for 1 minute and repeat 4-5 more times.
This is a 15-18 minute ass kicker!