Training Room Ninja Kids Program!
Ages 4 – 6 and 6 – 10 Years of Age
Ninja Kids is a program designed for children to explore all movements they may not get during their regular daily activity or sports activities. The class will focus on age-appropriate motor skills in a fun and safe environment. Each session will focus on developing coordination, mobility, strength, and endurance through activities and games.
Ninja Kids Program Includes:
- Tumbling and Crawling
- Moving with varying Tempos and Pathways
- Eye-hand and Foot Coordination
- Teamwork and Partner Work
- Obstacle Courses, Games and Relay Races
- Individual Play and Exploration
Each class will end with a story, quiet game or relaxation time with breathing exercises.