Time for a Challenge (or THREE) on Tuesday!
We are super excited for our evolving outdoor spaces. Thank you to EVERYONE who has lent a hand with helping us out… spending extra time sanitizing, endless laundry, equipment shuffling, soap contributions, and SO much more! We appreciate ALL of the little things!
Tuesday’s 10 Minute Challenges!
10min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
2 min rest between each 10 minute challenge:
- 10 swing or snatch
- 10 sq thrusts or squat press
- 50 JJ’s or 100JR
Challenge # 2.
- 10 box step-ups or lunges
- 10 half burpees or push up & pull knee in/ shoulder tap
- 10 calories bike or ski
Challenge # 3.
- 10 jumping pull ups or fast assisted pull ups, slam ball or high pull
- 10 crab toe or knees to chest
- 100 yd run or 10 cals row
Let us know how you did on these 10 Minute Challenges!
TR AT HOME TRIPLET CONDITIONING!!!
Intervals: 20/20/20 x 3
- Air Squats
- Mount Climbers or Crawl
- Jump Rope or Jumping Jacks
- Swings, Broad Jumps, Tire Jumps or Dynamic Lunges
- Squat Thrusts or Squat Press
- Knees to Chest or Bicycles
- Half Burpees, Shoulder Taps or Push Ups with Knee Up
- Run in Place or Shuttle Run
Each Triplet is 3 Minutes. You will repeat for 2 rounds and then finish with one time through all of the exercises at 30 second intervals.
Here’s a video of a similar workout!