5 Minute Strength Sets
Team Training Room! We’ve got a great non stop strength workout for you on Wednesday. We have bodyweight and weighted options.
Wednesday’s workout is optional A and B Strength Sets.
Each Set is 5 Minutes of non-stop strength work!
You will complete 4 Total Rounds resting 1 Minute between each 5 Minute Circuit.
The timer will run at 30 Second intervals – completing Left and Right sides of each exercise.
Circuit A – Bodyweight:
- Pistols, step downs, shrimp squats, lunges (30 L/30 R)
- 1 Arm Push up (30 L/30 R) or Alternating shoulder taps (1 min)
- Hip Bridge (30 L/30 R)
- 1 arm ring rows (30 L/30 R)
- Ab Choice (1 min)
Circuit B – Kettlebell or Dumbell:
- Weighted goblet squats or split squats (30 L/30 R)
- 1 arm Press (30 L/30 R)
- Single leg deadlifts (30 L/ 30 R)
- 1 arm rows (30 L/ 30 R)
- Walkouts (1 min)
Pick 5 cardio exercises and do each one for 1 minute or 5 minutes Kettlebell sport choice!
Here’s the link to get strong with us!