Challenging Yourself Each Week!
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you!
We know that ALL of you Training Room characters love a good challenge.
It’s that time of the week people!
Time to challenge yourself!
Just show up and we will point you in the right direction!
(Make sure to scroll ALL the way down for the video)
If you feel that a certain training session might be too difficult (or too easy) for you, we’ve got your back!
No matter what level of fitness you are at, we can tailor every session to your specific needs.
BUT, you will need to open up the lines of communication and let us know if you are having any specific difficulties with ANY of the exercises that are demonstrated in class or right here on the website.
Again, please let us know if there are ANY specific movements that you would like to get better at, or ANY video that you would like to see posted HERE.
Thursday’s Challenge can be done 2 different ways.
Get as many rounds as you can in thirty minutes:
- 500 meters cardio choice (or run the block)
- 40 step-ups (total steps, Fertilizer Matt)
- 30 yard crawl or 30/30 mountain climbers
- 20 kettlebell swings or light dead lift (or Skinny Mike band hinges)
- 10 burpees or squat thrusts
Option #2 (half the reps for 30 minutes)
- 250 meters cardio choice (or run the building)
- 20 step-ups (total steps, Fertilizer Matt)
- 15 yard crawl or 30/30 mountain climbers
- 10 kettlebell swings or light dead lift (or Skinny Mike band hinges)
- 5 burpees or squat thrusts
Have a fantastic Thursday!
ROW for HOPE is this weekend and you can still make a donatation to the JAG fund for brain cancer research here!
Here’s some next level hip moves to try the next time you come in to the gym.
Ask me about it!