“Kettlebell snatch tips”
- Hike the bell deep through your legs while maintaining lower back curvature(no rounding) and breathing into your belly.
- High pull (pull)to the height of your head snapping your hips(pop) and locking your knees out.
- Punch the kettlebell overhead aggressively.
- Loosen your grip at the top of the kettlebell snatch by opening up your hand and exhaling.
- Let the bell drop into your fingertips on the down-swing.
How many rounds can you get in 25 minutes?
- 25 Jumping Jacks
- 20 kettlebell swings
- 15 mountain climbers (each leg)
- 10 kettlebell snatches 5r/5l
- 5 burpees
Post number rounds and weight of bell used!
Come experience “CrossFit Jersey Shore” for results you never thought possible.
Visit us at www.NewJerseyCrossFit.com on a daily basis.