Hey TR People!
Hope your weekend was the greatest ever!
We had a great weekend.
We had a chance to hang out with out friend Christie Rampone.
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Christie’s third Olympic Gold Medal
We will be kicking off the week with a conditioning challenge that we did four weeks ago.
Make sure to get in a good warm up before attempting this challenge.
A circuit warm up is a good way to start.
Do 20 seconds of work/20 seconds of rest for 2 rounds of warm up
- ring rows/second round optional pull ups
- body weight squats/second round drop squats
- push ups/second round half burpess
- kettlebell swings/second round kettlebell high pulls
- jumping jacks or jump rope
- bicycles/second round mountain climbers
- row/shuttle run/air dyne bike
Here’s your challenge…
Complete the following couplets as fast as possible.
Complete one couplet then move on to the next.
Alternate between each movement…
- Double kettlebell or dumbbell push press 20,15,10,5 reps
- Row or ski 500,400,300,200 meters
- Kettlebell high pull or pull ups 20,15,10,5
- Run 500,400,300,200 meters or airdyne bike .6, .5, .4, .2
Let us know how you did with this and what options you chose on this.