Today is challenge day…
and it’s a classic!
Warm up with a two round kettlebell and body weight warm up that looks like this..
First round warm up 20 seconds work/20 seconds rest of the following movements..
On the second round, you will flow through this non stop for 20 seconds of each movement.
- kettlebell swings
- push ups /second round burpees
- kettlebell high pulls/second round snatches r/l
- goblet squats
- presses / second round mountain climbers
- Jumping Jacks
The last time we did this one, we offered two different options.
Complete all the reps of one movement before moving on to the next.
- 50 burpees
- 100 kettlebell snatches or cleans (if you have a tough time with snatches)
- 150 mountain climbers (each leg)
- 200 kettlebell swings
Second option: Do 10 rounds for time
- 5 burpees
- 5/5 kettlebell snatches or cleans
- 15 mountain climbers
- 20 kettlebell swings
Let us know how it went, what option you chose and what weight bell you used.