Opportunity awaits you when you commit to showing up!
Showing up is the very first obstacle that needs to be overcome when it comes to your health and fitness!
There will be NO opportunity for anyone who does not show up.
Not JUST at The Training Room.
“Showing up” can have multiple meanings when talking about health and fitness/welness.
A few examples of showing up…
- Show up and eat healthy food consistently.
- Going for a daiily walk.
- Getting at least 7 hours of sleep at night.
- Show up and drink 1/2 your body weight in onces of water every day!
- Setting a good example for your kids or even your freinds could be considered showing up!
- Doing things that make you uncomfortable (including workouts you don’t like).
Open up your eyes, put your feet on the floor, get out of bed, drink lots of water, and SHOW UP for Thursday’s strength session!
The opportunities and possiblities will be endless!
You won’t regret it either.
Don’t forget to register for ROW for HOPE!
We need to get our numbers together!
ROW for HOPE is on May 15 at Goodsports USA in WALL.
ALL proceeds are donated to the JAG Fund for brain cancer research and awareness.
Here’s what we’ve got for you on Thursday!
2 Fifteen Minute Circuits
Circuit 1: BODY Weight Circuit (15 Minute AMRAP)
- 10 ring rows
- 10 body weight, bench, or band assited pistol squats
- 10 push-up choice (regular,hindu,dips etc.)
- 10 Med ball, slider, Power wheel or jungle gym XT leg curl, hip bridge
Circuit 2: Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Landmine or Band Circuit (15 Minute AMRAP)
- 5/5 kettlebell or dumbbell rows or band pull aparts (20)
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell press, Landmine or band press
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell, Landmine or band squat
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell, or band single leg dead or banded hip hinge
5 minute AMRAP
- 25 Jumping jacks or 50 Jump rope
- 10 medicine ball sit ups
- 25 JJ’s or JR
- 10,10 Twist
- 25 JJ’s or 50 JR
- 10 Slam:AMRAP
Here’s a little something for home if needed!
We’ve got your back!
DROP A COMMENT BELOW or JUST SAY HELLO!