About The Training Room
The Training Room was established in 1999 to give the Jersey Shore community a more effective alternative to the large box gym.
When you step into the Training Room, you have no worries because your program will be completely mapped out and done for you!
Weather you choose from our group strength and conditioning, semi-private or private training, you will be under the watchful eye of two of the most highly qualified coaches in the state of NJ.
Uncle Mike and The Milkman were the first to bring Kettlebell training and CrossFit to the state of NJ.
After several years of evolution, they decided to drop the CrossFit affiliate and bring their members a more “user friendly” system that works for just about every level of fitness and physical ability.
The Training Room is mostly known for its ability to get amazing results from such adverse population of members including professional athletes to business men/women and grandparents.
Just a few of the certs we hold:
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) by the NATA 1990
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge: RKC I 2003
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge: RKC 2 2005
- CrossFit Level 1 2005
- Certified Natural Trainer (CNT) 2007
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) 2008
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT 2) 2009
- CPPS Certified Physical Preparation Specialist 2014