Tear it up on Tuesday!
There will be another free intro class tonight at 7pm in Point Pleasant Beach!
Tell all your friends!
This is one of our favorite formats for strength.
You will have two ten minute couplets followed by either get ups, rollouts or walkouts..
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up.
- 10 kettlebell swings/ second round 4/4 swings
- 10 push ups/ second round 8 push ups
- 10 kettlebell high pulls/ second round 4/4 cleans
- 5 press/second round 4/4 press
- 5 goblet squat
- 5 thrusters
- 5/5 one arm rows/second round 4/4 rows
- 15 jumping jacks
- 15 bicycles
10 minutes each of the following couplets going from 1-5 and repeating for 10 minutes as many times as possible.
- Double kettlebell front squat or goblet squat (one bell)
- Pull ups, weighted pull ups (1-5), assisted or feet down ring assisted pull ups (2-10 reps)
Rest 2-3 minutes
- Double or single kettlebell clean
- Double or single kettlebell press
Finish up with 5 minutes of get ups or 5 sets of 5 walkouts or Power wheel rollouts.
- 30 seconds of overhead walks/30 seconds of rack holds/30 seconds of farmer walks x 4-5 rounds without setting down the bells.
The beginner version of this can be done with one kettlebell, single arm and switching arms after completing all three intervals on one side.
Front squat or goblet squat
Pull up options
Double Kettlebell swing