Less is more!
I’m sure you have heard this term at some point.
“Less is more” can be applied to many subjects.
In THIS case, apply it to health.
Stop complicating things!
Fancy diets or elaborate workouts are NOT need to obtain results.
- Walk every day. (even a 15 minute walk counts)
- Drink water (half your body weight in onces).
- Eat REAL food (real food can be found on the outside isles of the supermarket)
- Strength train 3 days per week (nothing fancy and you don’t need to innihilate yourself).
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night.
- Get Educated on things you would like to know more about.
- Ask for help.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Rinse and repeat!
Consistent Training Room members know how to keep things as simple as possible.
Results come from doing the basics consistently.
Don’t EVER stop!
Even if sidelined with some type of injury or ailment, there is ALWAYS some form of exercise the can be done to maintain fitness levels.
ASK for HELP!
Drop a comment if you enjoyed this post.
Let me know if there are ANY subject you would like covered on here.
You know I’m retired from school…
Therefore, I will be blogging on here consistently to help others along with myself.
Spread the word and please SHARE!
Thank you for ready and watching!