10 Rounds of Strength
Friday is time to dive into some strength at your own pace!
YOU get to choose how much weight you use and how hard you work. Put in some effort, you should NOT be finished in 20 minutes – if you are you went too light and too fast.
Take your time and make sure you are working your full range of motion safely.
IF you do get done a little early, there is a Finisher…
It’s totally up to YOU and how much time is left and how you are feeling after your 10 Rounds!
Let’s do this!
10 Rounds of STRENGTH
10 rounds of 10 Reps:
- Cleans, snatch, deads, or supermans:
- Push-press, floor, or push-ups
- Squats or Long Cycle
*Finisher: 1 mile run, row, bike or ski!
*if needed and there’s extra time…
TR at HOME Strength Couplets “On-the-Minute”
- You will START each exercise each Minute and REST or Active Recovery until the next Minute Starts!
- Each Couplet is 10 total Sets (5 Rounds of Each). Be prepared to work hard and smart! Let’s GOOO…
- 20 Swings, Broad Jumps or 10-15 Supermans
- 10-15 Push-Ups
- 10 Goblet Squats or 5/5 Pistols or Split Squats
- 10-15 Ring Rows or 5-10 Pull Ups
- 100 Jump Rope or 50 Jumping Jacks
- 1/1 Turkish Get-Ups, 5 Walkouts or 15-20 Ab Choice
Workout with us anytime!