Happy Groundhog Day!
Today we’ll be working will our own body weight.
Sometimes these can be the hardest sessions if we really challenge ourselves.
We’ll be giving you a few progressions to choose from.
Make sure to choose the one that allows you to perform proper technique.
This can be done with a partner completing all the sets of one movement or as a circuit.
Body Weight 5×5
5 sets of 5 reps of each movement
- Pistol progressions 5 r/5 l
- Push ups (strict or weighted) Dips (assisted, strict or weighted)
- Jungle gym or swing set hamstring curls
- Pull ups, assisted ring or weighted
- Abs (rollouts, walkouts,swing set knees to chest, hanging knee raises
Here’s a video to watch…
I forgot to mention the pull ups in the video.