I was afraid if I posted this one too early no one would come to class today.
Even though today’s challenge workout looks pretty brutal, there are a few options you can take to make it less brutal.
On the other hand, there are also options to make it tougher.
Warm up with a two round 20 w/20 r circuit warm up.
- ring rows
- body weight squats/second round drop squats
- push ups/second round half burpees
- kettlebell swings
- Jumping jacks
- Bicycles/second round mountain climbers
- med ball thrusters
Pick one option and go!
- 100 burpees/100 pull ups (finish one before moving on to the other)
- 100 burpees or squat thrusts/100 pull ups (break it up how ever you want).
- 100 burpee pull ups (do a burpee to a pull up)
Pull up variations to choose from:
- Dead hangers
- Jumping pull ups
- Band assisted or feet down ring assisted
What options did you choose and how long did it take for you to get through this?
Here’s a cool video I put together the other day.