Monday is time for Conditioning Triplets!
Simple, efficient and effective training is where the magic happens! These triplets are sure to get you moving well into Monday!
The Avon Courtyard and Manasquan Court are in full effect this week! Outdoor group classes are Monday through Saturday! If you are new or making a comback we look forward to seeing you in our outdoor space for our daily strength and conditioning classes! Reserve your spot at the Training Room Online website or ZenPlanner Member App.
Here are your classic Training Room conditioning triplets…
You can use weight or just body weight for this.
20 seconds at each movement non-stop for 3 rounds
Rest 1 minute after each 3 minute round!
- Snatch, swing, or step (right side)
- Snatch, swing, or step (left side)
- Mountain climb, crawl or sit through or kettlebell push
- High pull, clean, or broad jump
- Squat press
- Jumping jacks, ropes, skips, stationary sprint/wall sprint etc)
- Air or Drop squat
- 1/2 burpee, push-up, or knee tuck (sliders/plates)
- Abs (your choice)
Here’s a link to the workout video taken a few weeks ago. We keep getting BETTER at filming so it’s fun to see some of the originals as we are continuously learning!
Great way to start the week Loved this one.
great friggin’ workout!
I think I’m going to be sore tomorrow. It’s good to be back.