1 Minute Fast or Slow Strength Intervals
We’ve got your fast or slow strength moves on Wednesday at The Training Room!
It’s a strength focus!
1 minute of work with 1 minute active recovery for 5 rounds of 3 exercises
You can choose from a variety of movements, some are faster and more explosive and some are slower strength movements.
Use the 1 minute recovery to work on other things such as…
- Some abs (crowd favorite)
- Mobility work or stretching (not a crowd favorite)
- Gun show or arm farm
- Weighted carries (farmer stuff)
- Freestyle moves
Here’s your circuit
- Lower body choice( squats, swings,cleans, or deadlift choice)
- Upper push ( push-ups, push press, see saw, jerks)
- Upper pull, abs, or long cycle
Challenge yourself, push your Training Room friends to get better!
Have a great Wednesday!