After yesterdays tough challenge, we’ll be slowing it down a bit today.
Here’s a nice simple single kettlebell strength workout with some basic body weight stuff mixed in.
This is also a great one for home or your gym if you cannot get to Avon or Point Pleasant Beach today.
Complete this one with heavy bell if possible…
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up that looks like this:
- 10 kettlebell swings, second round 4/4 one arm swings
- 10 push ups, second round 8 push ups
- 10 kettlebell high pulls, second round 4/4 cleans
- 5 press, 4/4 presses
- 5 goblet squats, 4 goblet squats
- 5 thrusters
- 5/5 one arm rows, second round 4/4 one arm rows
The workout will be 5 rounds of:
- 5/5 swings
- 10 push-ups(any variation)
- 5/5 cleans
- 5/5 press
- 5/5 squat or 10 goblet squat
- 5/5 one arm row or 5-10 pull-ups
- 5 walkouts or 20 yard power wheel walk
If you complete 5 rounds in under 25 minutes, you will do one more round.
Here’s a variation of this workout…
The only difference is that you will take your time and use a heavy bell.
I gave the choice of snatches if you weren’t here yesterday and you want to do them.