Today is strength day and we’ll doing our odd object circuit.
At The Training Room, we’ll be breaking out the sandbags, kegs, slosh pipe, tires, sledge hammers and more!
Now is the time for all of you Point Pleasant Beach people to give the tires and climbing rope a ride.
This will be a fun one.
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up practicing technique..
- Kettlebell swings 10 second round 4/4 single handed swings
- push ups 10/second round 8
- kettlebell high pulls 10/second round cleans 4/4
- presses 5/presses 4/4
- squats 5/ second round 4/4
- thrusters 5
- one arm rows 5/5 second round 4/4
- jumping jacks 15
- bicycles 15
Here’s your Strength Circuit..30 seconds work/30 seconds rest for 6 rounds (30 minutes)
- Rope climb/modified climb or ladder or peg board or pull ups
- sandbag,keg, heavy med ball or slosh pipe press
- Tire flip or heavy kettlebell swings
- Sand bag squats or heavy med ball squat
- Get ups, Sledge hits or ball slams or L-sits