Some strength endurance for you on Wednesday.
We hope you enjoyed Tuesday’s 30 minutes of heat pounding conditioning fun!
In true Training Room fashion, we WILL be slowing thing down for on Wednesday.
Work intervals and rest will be one minute, but make sure to be diligent with the quality of the movement you choose!
You can also use this weeks Training Room challenge as a finisher if you have the time.
1 minute work 1 minute active rest x 5 rounds
Complete 5 rounds at each station before moving on to the next one.
Use the 1 minute rest as rest or active rest (move around do some abs, mobility etc)
Here are your exercises.
- Swings, cleans, snatches, single leg dead, or hip bridge/hinge x 5 rounds
- 1 or 2 arm press, jerk, floor, or push-up x 5 rounds
- Step ups, Alternate leg reverse lunge, squat, sled or long cycle x 5 rounds
Upcoming Training Room Events to keep us engaged and to have some FUN!
We don’t want you to miss a thing!
Training Room Events to keep you busy, engaged in physical activity and to have some FUN!
- ALS Polar Plunge is Saturday Feb 12 at Main Beach in Manansuan (SIgn up or Donate Here)
- Beers and Bells is Feb 25 in Manasquan at 6:30 PM
- The Training Room Triathlon will be on a random Saturday morning in March (we haven’t decided yet)
- Jersey Shore Kettlebell Championships are April 9 (go to our Warrior Events site to register)
- ROW for HOPE is May 14: Get your teams together (keep an eye out for registration here)
Let’s dig into this weeks Training Room Challenge!
Post your times and what you used in the comment section at the bottom of the page!
Let’s hold ourselves accountable!
Choice of Row(250) / Bike (500) / Ski (250) / or Run
250 meters x 5 with an exact 1 minute rest after each 250.
- Start the timer on zero and perform the 250
- As soon as the 250 is complete start your 1 minute rest
- Once your exact minute rest is over start your next 250
- The workout is over after the 5th 250.
- In order for this to be done correctly you must start the interval exactly at the 1 minute mark, no sooner!
- The official time is when the last 250 is complete.
Something for home!