We Have Stationary Conditioning Intervals!
We will speed things up on Wednesday with your favorite style of conditioning intervals.
Who doesn’t like some conditioning intervals??
Just in case you didn’t read yesterday’s post about our upcoming fitness challenge…
The Training Room will be hosting a seminar at the Manasquan location on January 19 (it’s a Wednesday) at 6:45 PM.
Therefore, feel free to come to Milkmans’s 5:30 PM class that night then stay to get educated by Jeremey Kuper(also know as JD), our local Exercise Physiologist.
We will be utilizing JD’s unique services as part of our upcoming fitness challenge. Atlantic Exercise Physiology is the very first facility of it’s kind in the state of New Jersey.
When you register for this challenge, you will make your appointment with JD and recieve the following tests…
- Medical Body Composition Analysis on the SECA 544 (read more)
- Resting Metabolic Rate Test (Read More)
- Pumonary Function Test (Read More)
- Member cost of the 12 week program with pre and post challenge testing will be $150.
You DO NOT want to miss this one.
Watch the quick vid!
Don’t forget to save this date…
January 19 at 6:45 PM
Here’s Wednesday’s Workout
You will work for 20 seconds / rest for 10 seconds for 8 sets on ONE exercise!
Rest 1:30 between each set.
There are a total of 6 sets…
- Swings, Cleans, Snatches, Broad Jumps or standing jumps
- Cardio Choice
- Push Press, half burpees or shoulder taps
- Cardio Choice
- Burpees, squat thrust or long cycle
- Drop squats, jump squats or air squats
Let’s UP the INTENSITY! Dig deep and give it your all… especially on those last few sets!
Here’s a conditioning workout perfect for your home viewing..