CrossFit Jersey Shore is teaming up with Greg (Agility Man) Hannah!
Just look at some of the athletes he has helped out!
- Blake Hamilton-Northeast Conference Player of the Year, Monmouth University Currently playing professional basketball in the Euro League
- Corey Hallet, Monmouth University Graduate who played in the NCAA tournament and is Currently playing professional basketball in the Euro League
- Whitney Coleman- 2005 Northeast Conference Rookie of the Year, Monmouth University. Currently starting shooting guard for Hawks
- Jen Bender-2008 Northeast Conference-All Conference 2nd Team. Averaged 17.3 points per game and 10.0 Rebounds this season for the Hawks
- Julia Martz- Goalie, Manasquan High School Girls Soccer Team -200 Saves and 8 Shoutouts in 2007
- Kieran Halton-Meet of Champion High Jumper 2007 Manasquan High School
- Nicci Ballestreri-Record Sprinter at Manasquan High School. Meet of Champions in 2007 for Long Jump and 55M record holder.
- Starting 5 Manasquan High School Boys Basketball Team- "A Central" Champions 2007-2008
- Several Members of Manasquan High School Girls Tennis Team- Monmouth County and State Champions 07-08
- Several Players on the 2007 Manasquan High School Football Team -Undefeated #3 in the State and 10 time State Champions
Wait, there’s more!!
We can’t forget about the strength component ! I’m talking about useful/explosive strength that will actually make a serious impact on athletic prowess!
Embarrass your opponent! Leave them in the dust……dumbfounded, confused!
Prevent pre-season overuse injuries.
Combine "The Agility Man’s" battle tested methods with "CrossFit Jersey Shore’s" unique metabolic and strength training system using Russian Kettlebells and other proven methods.
This system is the only one of it’s kind in the area! We use combine our cutting edge kettlebell training with other unique methods.
Our methods are battle tested by some of the best athletes around, from high school to professional.
Go below to sign up, get the unfair advantage.
We guarantee you will be glad you did.
We will be holding a mandatory workshop/orientation on June 7th from 10-11:30 for those who have signed up for the unlimited CrossFit/Speed and agility package. We will be teaching all the CrossFit and kettlebell movements that will be perfomed in the classes. ALL athletes will need this training to be proficiant in the group class.
The official start up date for the Summer Training Camp will be June 23. Go here to view the CrossFit schedule. The Speed and Agility schedule will be posted shortly.
Here is a tentative schedule for Speed and Agility. We can make arrangments for those who need to train in the afternoon hours.
Here are the packages and options: Pick your poison.
The Whole Enchilada(recommended): 8 weeks to devastating speed and ground -breaking strength.
Take as many classes as you want in 8 weeks with the "Agility Man" and "CrossFit Jersey Shore" and leave your opponent dumbfounded and confused as you leave them in your dust!
We recommend 4 days of training per week with this package. Two days with "Agility Man" and two days with "CrossFit Jersey Shore". This combination will be more then enough to prepare ANY athlete for battle on the playing field.
Cost: $300 (8 weeks)
Speed and Agility Only 2 Times a week for…
6 Sessions -$150 (3 weeks)
10 Sessions-$200 (5 weeks)
12 Sessions-$250 (6 weeks)
If you are having trouble with the paypal link, you can mail us a check to the below address. Please make all checks payable to HIT. LLC.
- For more information about this program, give us a call at (732)988-1555.
- Email us at [email protected]
- If you wish to pay by check, please make your check payable to:
HIT LLC, 406 Main St., Avon-by-the-sea, NJ 07717