CrossFit Jersey Shore is teaming up with Greg (Agility Man) Hannah from The Jersey Shores’ famous Hawk Speed School.
Just look at some of the athletes he has helped out!
- Blake Hamilton-Northeast Conference Player of the Year, Monmouth University Currently playing professional basketball in the Euro League
Hallet, Monmouth University Graduate who played in the NCAA tournament
and is Currently playing professional basketball in the Euro League
Coleman- 2005 Northeast Conference Rookie of the Year, Monmouth
University. Currently starting shooting guard for Hawks
Bender-2008 Northeast Conference-All Conference 2nd Team. Averaged
17.3 points per game and 10.0 Rebounds this season for the Hawks
- Tahlia Smoke-New Jersey’s #1 female tennis player in the state
- Julia Martz- Goalie, Manasquan High School Girls Soccer Team -200 Saves and 8 Shoutouts in 2007
- Kieran Halton-Meet of Champion High Jumper 2007 Manasquan High School
- Nicci Ballestreri-Record Sprinter at Manasquan High School. Meet of Champions in 2007 for Long Jump and 55M record holder.
- Starting 5 Manasquan High School Boys Basketball Team- "A Central" Champions 2007-2008
- Several Members of Manasquan High School Girls Tennis Team- Monmouth County and State Champions 07-08
- Several Players on the 2007 Manasquan High School Football Team -Undefeated #3 in the State and 10 time State Champions
Don’t you want to put your name on this list?
Wait, there’s more!!
We can’t forget about the strength component ! I’m talking about useful/explosive strength that will actually make a serious impact on athletic prowess!
Embarrass your opponent! Leave them in the dust……dumbfounded, confused!
Combine "The Agility Man’s" battle tested methods with "CrossFit Jersey Shore’s" unique metabolic and strength training system using Russian Kettlebells and other proven methods.
This system is the only one of it’s kind in the area! We use combine our cutting edge kettlebell training with other unique methods.
Look what others have to say about CrossFit Jersey Shores’ Mike Stehle and Jim Milkowski.
is the type of trainer who can make you work harder then you ever
thought you could. I’ve had the pleasure of training with Mike for
almost 10 years. His love and committment to training is endless and
contagious. He always makes you want to achieve the next level. Just
when you think you have nothing left to give, Mike finds away to make
you work harder and keep going. His motivation and expertise compares
to no other. Mike and the New Jersey Crossfit guys are truly the best
Moe McCartney(former Division I soccer player) – Neptune City, NJ
We are offering this RARE 8 week camp starting
Go below to sign up and get the "Unfair
We guarantee you will be glad you did.
Here are the packages and options: Pick your
Speed and Agility Only
6 Sessions -$150 (3 weeks)
10 Sessions-$200 (5 weeks)
12 Sessions-$250 (6 weeks)
The Whole Enchilada(recommended): 8 weeks to devastating speed and ground
Take as many classes as you want in 8 weeks with the
We recommend 4 days of training per week with
Cost: $300 (8 weeks)