Hey Training Room family!
Here’s a crowd favorite from the TR archives.
Perform each movement for 30 seconds non stop in this conditioning session….
Take 1:30 rest after completing each 30 second interval at each of the stations..
This is 3 minutes of work with 1:30 rest, and a great fat burning session.
Repeat 5 more times for a total of 6 rounds.
If performing in a group setting, line up one, two or even three at a time and follow each other through this circuit.
This is a fun workout when done with a large group of people.
- Pull up variations (kipping just a little, jumping,fast assisted)
- Mountain climbers or slam ball
- Kettlebell high pull or swing
- 1/2 Burpee or knee tuck
- Body weight squat, drop squats, squat jump or surfer jumps.
- Shuttle run/Prowler/kettlbell push/sleds/row/ski/air dyne bike or your choice of conditioning tool…
Have a great week!