Very simple strength today…
You will start out with a moderate weight and work up as you go down in reps.
Beginners can use one kettlebell for this.
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up:
- kettlebell swings 10/ second round 4/4 one handed swings
- push ups 10/ second round 8 push ups
- kettlebell high pulls 10/ second round 4/4 cleans
- presses 5/ second round 4/4 press
- goblet squats 5/ 4 goblet squats
- one arm rows 5/5 / second round 4/4 rows
- jumping jacks 15
- bicycles 15
Here are your movements from 10-2
You can alternate with a partner or circuit through this working up to two rep max…
- Choice of deadlift (straight bat, trap bar, kettlebell)
- One arm floor press r/l or one arm bench press
- Pull up, One arm row of double kettlebell row
- Ab choice: get ups, walkouts, rollouts, windmills
Finisher: double or single kettlebell clean for 30 seconds/rack hold for 30 seconds x 4 rounds
Or Gas Pipe finisher…
One partner rows 250 meters while the other holds two kettlebells in the rack…
Repeat for 4-5 rounds.
Here’s the video>>>