10 minute bouts of conditioning
10 minute bouts are lined up for Tuesday!
Speaking of bouts…
Check out out the video below from Sunday’s Manasquan Inlet Tug event.
This was a 2 minute battle!
Another amazing event and job well done from out Team Training Room.
For your conditioning pleasure….
It’s Conditioning Day at The Training Room on Tuesday.
We have an amazing ten minute conditioning circuit line up for you!
You will be switching exercises every minute!
Rest 2 minutes between each round for a total of 3 rounds.
Here are your 10 exercises (with choices and modifications always available):
- High pull or Jump-pull
- Mountain climbers or crawl
- Lateral step, agility, skaters
- Med Ball twist or seated bodyweight twist or Bulgarian bag
- Jump rope or Jumping jacks
- Air squat, drop squats, surfer squat, split squats
- Bicycles or knees to chest
- Inertia wave, slam ball, or squat thrust, sledge hammer
- High box step-ups (or low box step ups or lunges)
- Cardio Choice
Repeat for a total of 3 rounds!
Enjoy the rest of your week!