Hey all you TR fans!
It’s been a great few weeks of training and a few TR milestones with Christie Rampone winning Olympic Gold followed by the completion of the NYC Ironman by The Milkman and Tommy J.
Do you have anything that you are currently training for at the moment?
Perhaps a run, triathlon, sport, kettlebell competition?
We would love to know what your up to.
This is one of our favorite formats for strength.
You will have two ten minute couplets followed by either get ups, rollouts or walkouts..
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up.
- 10 kettlebell swings/ second round 4/4 swings
- 10 push ups/ second round 8 push ups
- 10 kettlebell high pulls/ second round 4/4 cleans
- 5 press/second round 4/4 press
- 5 goblet squat
- 5 thrusters
- 5/5 one arm rows/second round 4/4 rows
- 15 jumping jacks
- 15 bicycles
10 minutes each of the following couplets going from 1-5 and repeating for 10 minutes as many times as possible.
- Double kettlebell front squat or goblet squat (one bell)
- Pull ups, weighted pull ups (1-5), assisted or feet down ring assisted pull ups (2-10 reps)
- Double or single kettlebell clean
- Double or single kettlebell press
- 30 seconds of overhead walks/30 seconds of rack holds/30 seconds of farmer walks x 4-5 rounds without setting down the bells.
Front squat or goblet squat
Pull up options
Double Kettlebell swing
Have a great Tuesday!