2 Minute Torture 2.0
Here’s a brand new variation of our classic 2 minute torture (2 minute torture 2.0) and a nice follow up to Thursday’s strength session.
It’s pretty simple, but will creep up on you quickly.
The faster you complete your cardio and burpees (or burpee alternatives) the more time you will get to rest.
On the 2 minute mark, complete…
- 250 meters cardio choice
- 1 burpee (add one with each set until you cannot complete the set in under 2 minutes)
Yes, start each round on the 2 minute mark adding 1 burpee witheach set until you cannot complete the set in under 2 minutes.
- 225 meters
- 1 burpee, squat thrust, or push up (add 1 each round)
If burpees aren’t your thing.
- 200 meters
- 1 burpee, squat thrust, or push up or slam ball (add 1 each round)
- Row 250,225 or 200 meters
- Bike 500,450 or 400 meters
- Ski 250, 225 or 200 meters
- Run the building
Have some fun with this and enjoy your Friday!