This week sure is full of great workouts!
We are starting FREE Warrior Challenge Beach Workouts on Sundays for all Training Room Members! You don’t have to register for the Warrior Challenge (October 30th) to take part in the beach workouts!
If you aren’t a member, here’s a LINK to a punch card for some beach Training on Sundays September 12th for 7 weeks… RAIN or Shine!
We have an awesome conditioning workout on the docs for you on Thursday!
Our CLASSIC 2 MINUTE TORTURE….
This one can be done a few ways…
On the 2 minute mark, you will perform the following movements.
Whatever time is left will be your rest.
- 5 burpees or squat thrusts (slam ball can also work here)
- 10 cleans, high pulls or kettlebell snatches (5/5)
- 15 Mountain climbers on each leg (30 total)
- 20 Kettlebell swings or body weight squats can work here as well.
We will complete 10 rounds (20 minutes total)
This can also be done as an AMRAP for 20-25 minutes.
As ALWAYS, let us know if you need any substitutions.
What you put in is what you’ll get out!
Here’s a breakdown of your Video Workout Option!
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks