Ropes+Sledge Hammers+kettlebells= Lots of fun in the Court yard of crush!
Even John Reilly said so!
Get nice and warmed up before doing this one.
Start out with 5 minutes of joint mobility and then 2 rounds of circuit warm up (20 seconds work/20 seconds rest
- Kettlebell swings
- push ups/half burpees on the second round
- ring rows
- prison squats
- med ball thrusters
- jumping jacks
Here’s the workout: get as many rounds as you can in 25 minutes of:
- 20 kettlebell swings or box jumps
- 20 squat thrusts
- 20 jumping or kipping pull ups
- 20 sledge hits/ball slams or 40 rope whips
- 20 fifteen yard shuttle runs or 20 double unders
How many rounds did you get?
Please leave a comment below!
Have a great day.