25 Minutes of Bodyweight Strength
We have a solid Strength Circuit followed by a nice finisher that round out the workout perfectly!
Make sure to get in a good warm up for this bodyweight strength workout! We can’t wait to move and improve our skills each day!
25 Minutes Bodyweight Strength
- 10 push-ups or dips
- 5/5 pistols or lunge variation
- 10 RR, 5/5 dumbell or kettlebell row, or 5 pull-ups
- 10 supermans, birddog or hip bridges
- 10 faster or 5 slower Ab choice:
Here’s your Finisher:
5rds As Fast as Possible!
- 10 sq thrusts
- 20 JJs or 40JR
- 10 drop squats or 5 deck squats
- 20 JR or 40 JJ’s
- 10 Sit throughs
- 20 JJ’s or 40 JR:
Here’s your HOME Strength Workout!
MOVE FAST & SLOW
30 sec normal or slow pace/ 30 sec fast / 30 sec rest x4rds:
- Squat / drop squat
- Strict press or push-up / push-press or as easier version of a push-up
- Deadlifts (single leg or traditional) or cleans / swings or broad jump
- Ring row or asst. pull-ups / an easier angle ring row or jump-pulls
- Plank or low & slow crawl / mt. climb or bicycle
There will also be a finisher!
Here’s your Video!