Good morning Training Room fans!
There will be a celebration at Edgar’s in Manasquan this Friday from 6:30-8pm in honor of Training Room family member and 3 time Olympic Gold Medalist Christie Rampone.
Please come hang out with us, celebrate Olympic Gold and make a donation to K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital.
Today we will be working with just our body weight.
We’ll also give beginner to advanced options for all the movements.
Remember, you control the intensity of your workout and don’t think you have to crush yourself with every workout you do.
If you do that, you will not progress.
Take the time to warm up and roll out before and after each training session if possible.
Today we will warm up with a 5 minutes of joint mobility and a two round kettlebell warm up.
Here is your body weight circuit:
30 seconds work/30 seconds rest for 30 minutes (6 rounds non-stop)
- Body weight row or elevated box row
- Split squats/suspended split squat, deck squats or deck squat/jump
- Push ups, modified,Hindu, down dog press, handstand hold or press
- Leg curl (Power wheel, swing set or jungle gym)
- Abs: L-sit hold, plank, walkouts,power wheel rollouts/walks,toes to bar etc..
Burpee suicide ladder.
Set 5 cones at 10,20 30 40 and 50 yards. Do 1 bupree at 10 yards and 2 at 20 up to 5 at 50 and then 5 again and come back down. Beginners do 1-5 only.