5 Minutes Non-Stop Conditioning
Let’s make this another great week at The Training Room.
Here’s what we’ve got for you Monday!
Set your clock for 30 second intervals.
If you are at the gym with us you are “On the Beep” just many of us like it.
Let’s stay focused and get this done with style.
5 Minutes Non-Stop Conditioning switching exercises every 30 seconds:
- Slam ball or sq thrusts or sledge hammer
- Drop squats
- Mt. Or crawl
- 1/2 Burpees
- Run in place
- Twists(Russian, Bulgarian, towel twists)
- Quick steps or quick feet taps
You will complete this circuit for 6 Sets (3 of Each)
Rest 1 minute between circuits
Let us know how you do on this one!
TRAINING ROOM AT HOME WORKOUT OPTION:
One minute of work with one minute of active rest for 5 rounds…
Thirty minutes of non-stop conditioning…
Choices in for each station..
- swings, cleans, snatch, broad jump, light deads
- Push-press, squat thrusts, mountain climbers or crawl
- Step-ups ( low or high, skaters)
Here’s the link for Monday…
Great way to start the week. Thanks Mike and team.