It sounds pretty scary, but it really isn’t.
Working with your body weight today!
Just like anything else, there are many progressions to body weight training that make it possible for just about anyone to do.
We’ll give you a few levels of challenge on this body weight workout.
We’ll start out with 5 minutes of joint mobility and a basic kettlebell and body weight warm up.
Then, you will perform 10 sets of 10 reps of the following body weight movements in a circuit.
This workout can also be done with a partner in a you go, I go format.
- Pull ups, assisted pull ups or ring rows
- Pistols, assisted pistols or weighted pistols
- Push ups, hindu push ups, or ring push ups
- Suspended hamstring curls(1 or 2 leg), or Power wheel hammies
- Abs: suspended knees to chest, walkouts, power wheel rollouts, hanging knee raises etc..
You can check the video library for technique.
Let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the video library and I will put it up there!!
Have a great weekend!
The Mad Scientist!!