It’s the start to another great week of training!
Let us know if you need any specific help with anything…
Could be technique questions, recovery, nutrition etc.
We’ll kick off the week with a nice simple strength circuit.
Warm up with a two round kettlebell warm up:
- kettlebell swings 10/ second round 8
- push ups 10/ second round 8
- kettlebell high pulls 10/ second round cleans 4/4
- press 5/ second round press 4/4
- squat 5/ goblet squats 4
- thruster 5
- one arm row 5/5 rows 4/4
- jumping jacks 15
- bicycles 15
Your strength circuit will look like this:
One minute work/ 30 seconds rest for 4 rounds of the following.
- Hand to hand kettlebell swings or one handed swings
- Alternate arm ring rows
- Plank, walkouts,power wheel walks or get ups
- Walking lunges forward and back (if possible)
- See saw press