Don’t forget to sing up for the Surf and Turf 10k Relay coming up next weekend!
Sign up for it here if you haven’t already.
We are also getting ready for our big move of the Point Beach gym to Manasquan.
This move will give us many more opportunities to get creative with our training which will benefit YOU!
We’ve got some great training lined up for you this week and we’ll be kicking it off with a nice conditioning session.
Warm up with a two round circuit warm up.
Here’s today’s interval circuit…
60 seconds work/30 seconds rest of the following movements for 3 rounds
- C2 Rower 60 seconds/rest 30 seconds
- v-sits or crab toe touch 30 seconds work/ swings 30 seconds work (split it up for the minute) rest 30 seconds
- Ski erg ,versa climb , or bike 60 seconds/ rest 30 seconds
- Plank variations 60 seconds/rest 30 seconds
- Jump Rope ,Jumping jacks, or run 60 seconds/rest 30 seconds
- Pull up variations 30 sec / mountain climbers 30 seconds/rest 30 seconds
We also have Youth Fitness classes starting up!
Go here to check that out and sign up.
Have a great week!!