Hey TR friends!
If you haven”t liked us on facebook yet, make sure to do it.
We have two different fan pages.
posts all the workouts of the day and updates on what is going on at the gym.
The Training Room is a great place to post comments about your training and any questions you may have.
We also post pictures and video up on this page.
Speaking of pictures, there are some great shots up on the Warrrior Challenge facebook page.
We also have a great iphone app that is will give you access to our daily workouts.
This is the same app that some of our members check in the morning and if they don”t like the workout, they don”t come in.
Not mentioning any names here (yet) but you know who you are!!
Today”s workout is set up to be very efficient.
Start out with a kettlebell warm up…
We will complete two triplets of 20 seconds work/20 seconds rest for 6 rounds. Take 2 minutes rest between triplets.
- Kettlebell swings
- push ups (choice or any variety including ring push ups)
- abdominal choice (my favorite is Power wheel rollouts or suspended knees to chest)
- Kettlebell clean/squat (single or double)
- pull ups (any variety) or ring rows
- ab choice (if you did Power wheel rollouts or walkouts, this time do suspended knees to chest)