We did this one two weeks ago and will revisit today. In order to measure more progression, you will see more workouts repeated.
Make sure to leave comments about your workout below. Also let us know if you need any substitutions on any movement.
Start out with 5 minutes of joint mobility and then do a 2 round 20/20 circuit warm up.
20w/20r for 2 rounds of
- ring rows
- body weight squats/second round drop squats
- push ups/second round half burpees
- kettlebell swings/second round high pulls
- kb or mb thrusters
- jumping jacks
Here are your three 8 minute couplets:
15 seconds work/15 seconds rest for 8 rounds of each couplet
- Battling ropes, band swimmers, or quick slam ball
- kettlebell high pulls
- Drop squats or box jumps
- mountain climbers
- Jump rope or jumping jacks
- squat thrusts
Take one minute rest between each couplet.
Let us know how you did!
Have a great Tuesday!
Here’s an explanation of the workout.