Alternate limb strength options for Monday is JUST what you need to kick off your week at The Training Room.
Let’s focus on getting better this week.
Starting things off with alternate limb strength day!
Make sure to register for ROW for HOPE on May 15 (Sunday).
ALL proceeds will be donated to JAG fund for brain cancer research in memory of Kathy Milkowski.
This amazing event will be held at Good Sports USA in Wall, NJ.
Our goal is 100 teams!
The Jersey Shore Kettlebell Sport Championships are on April 9.
60 seconds of work / 30 seconds of rest x 4 rounds
- Renegade, modified renengade row or alternate arm ring row
- Alternate leg reverse lunge or step ups or step/drop down
- See saw press or push-up plank/staggard hand push ups
- Alternate arm Kettlebell or dumbbell clean 1 or 2 bells, or marching hip bridge (body weight option)
- Turkish get up, windmill(high or low) or ab choice
Calorie and rep challenge!
60 seconds of work / 30 seconds of rest…
As many calories and reps as possible for one round of the following exercises:
- Row (calories)
- Bike (calories)
- Ski (calories)
- Step-ups (with bulgarian bag: men use larger bag) or sled 1 lap = 4 calories men 140 lbs women 90 lbs
- Burpees (reps)
Add up all of your reps and calories and record your score.
Drop a comment below and let us know how you did with this.
Have a tremendous week!
Here’s a little someting for home if you need…