Good day Training Room Avon, Point Pleasant Beach and online subscribers!
We’ll be doing a nice simple strength session that can be done just about anywhere with a variety of strength tools.
We’ll give you several options to choose from on this one.
Follow this joint mobility routine…
Warm up with a 2 round kettlebell warm up
- 10 swings/second round 4/4 swings
- 10 push ups/second round 8 push ups
- 10 high pulls/second round 4/4 cleans
- 5 press/ second round 4/4 press
- 5 goblet squat/ second round 4/4 squat
- 5 thruster/ second round 2/2 clean squat press, squat press
- 5/5 one arm rows/second round 4/4 rows
- 15 jumping jacks
- 15 bicycles
Kettlebell Bear Complex (one or 2 bells) and Pull ups/feet down assisted pull ups, band assisted pull ups or ring rows.
If you are strong in pull ups, you can do them with weight.
You will perform 5 sets of 5 reps of the bear complex and 5 sets of 5 reps of pull ups.
You can either finish all 5 sets of one and move on to the other, or do this as a couplet alternating between the bear and the pull ups for 5 sets.
This works well when done with a partner.
You can perform the bear with one or with two kettlebells, barbell, dumbells or even a sandbag.
Here’s an explanation from The Milkman.