Bells and Body Weight Hybrid for Tuesday
Here’s a classic Training Room bell and body weight strength and conditioning hybrid for your Tuesday fitness pleasure!
Tuesday is primerily a strength day, but we’ll be adding a bit of cardio at the end to satisfy your heart and lungs.
This one will be set up as 7 minute supersets (alternating between the 2 exercises for 7 minutes)
Bells and body weight hybrid supersets.
This session will cover every aspect of fitness you need!
Complete 7 minutes of each ot these 4 supersets.
We will rest 2 minutes between each one.
Superset 1 (7 minutes)
- 10 deadlift choice or 15 swings
- 10 perfect push-ups( any variation- floor, rings, chains, or even dips)
Superset 2 (7 minutes)
- 10 Goblet squats
- 10 ring rows or 5 strict pull-ups
Superset 3 (7 minutes)
- 10 Ab choice
- 10 twist or rotional movement choice
Superset 4 (7 minutes)
- 10 calories cardio choice
- 10 calories another cardio choice ( other options can be jump rope x100,jumping jacks x 50, burpees x10, 100 yard run)
Let’s have and amazing week in and out of the gym!