Sunny Skies and warmer weather are arriving to our courtyards!
Our Second Beers & Bells of 2021 is happening April 30th at 6pm in Avon! Come to compete, judge or just cheer your fellow TR member on! Sure to be a grand time.
Here’s Wednesday’s Conditioning Workout:
30 easy /20 moderate to hard /10 SPRINT x 5 Minutes
You will complete a total of 5 Five Minute Sets!
Choose your 5 Cardio or Kettlebell Sport Options:
- Bodyweight Combinations (steps – burpee) (JR or JJ)
- Kettlebell Sport (Clean & Press…)
Have some FUN with this! And make sure your SPRINT is as a Non-Conversational Pace!!!
Here’s a home workout you can do anytime!
The Training Room Original Conditioning Circuit!
That’s right… it’s one of the first workouts created!
Here are the Intervals:
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks
Get your conditioning workout with us anytime!