How was your weekend?
Get ready for another great week of training!
We’ll be putting together another great 2 week cycle of workouts.
Make sure to post your training experiences and stats in the comment section below.
Today we will do an all body weight 10×10 with a bunch of different options for you to choose from.
We’ll warm up with basic kettlebell and body weight movements: 2 rounds
- kettlebell swings
- hindu or regular push ups
- kettlebell high pulls
- hindu squats
- pull ups
- jumping jacks
10 sets of 10 reps with a partner or solo.
You can go back and forth with a partner and finish all 10 sets of each movement before moving on to the next one, or you can circuit through this for 10 rounds.
- Hindu squats, deck squats, or 5/5 pistols
- Hindu push ups or dips 10
- Swing set, Power wheel, jungle gym, or USA hamstring curls 10
- Pull ups (assisted or weighted) or ring rows 10
- v-sits, suspended knee tucks,hanging knee raise, power wheel walks etc.. 10